Monday, January 30, 2012

I am sorry....Let me explain

I know that I wanted to write everyday but things were placed in my path that were unavoidable and I couldn't find the time to blog.

My father's health took a turn and he spent some time in the hospital.  If you know me, I am a daddy's girl and it really hit me hard since I am not close to where he is at.  So when he gets sick and has to go into the hospital, it kills me that I can't be there.  This time, both of my parents got sick and I felt so helpless because I wasn't there. What hurt more was that I had no support from a person that I thought cared about me.  I was there for this person when his parent was sick and made sure that they were taken care of.  I tell this person about my father and they would rather sleep then tell me it was going to be OK.  Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't looking for this certain person to bend over backwards to make me feel better, but I just wanted a little more concern than what I got.  I wound up leaning on a shoulder of a friend that I would have never thought would be there for me like that.  But I am over it now and my father is on the track of getting better so that is what I am focusing on now.

I am going to be starting back with my trainer in February.  I talked with him about what was going on with my family and he said that I needed to focus on that and then when it evens out, we will start back so that I won't lose what I have already done.  I am 12lbs and 4 inches down and don't want to go backward.  My next training session is on Monday the 5th so that is when I am going to start back with my diet as well.  I am not really straying off it right now but I really haven't been really been watching it as close as I had.  I haven't fallen to far off the wagon so it shouldn't be that hard to get right back on track.

OK, so there you have it.  I am hopefully going to start back writing everyday but I am not going to promise it.  I will say this, I will do my very best to keep you all informed as much as I can.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment