Thursday, January 5, 2012

5 days in...

Well we are into 2012 for close to a week now and really nothing has changed.  Now, I wasn't expecting a big change but hoping the feeling of this year would be different.  I know, I know, I have to make the feeling change by making things happen but I am just not feeling it right now.  I will eventually get there but I thought I would be there now... I know I am rambling right now but this has been on my mind today.

I spent most of today with a sweet friend Beth and her little girl, Maddy.  We spoke about old times and how fast time has flown by.  Made me think about the choices I made that I know now that were wrong.  Why oh why did I let love ruin what I had!!!  I miss my old house, my life, my job... but I know that GOD puts me where He wants me.  I shouldn't question Him but just simply obey.

I want to thank Beth for just being my girlfriend and just hanging out with me today.  Even though our age gap is 10 years, we have always clicked and I am glad that we are as close as we are.  Her little girl is a sweet girl.  It took her a minute to get use to me but once she accepted me, we had a ball!  I can't wait for my life to balance out and I will be able to go back to my church again.  I am sure that is one of the feelings that is missing... the feeling of belonging.

I know it will come again, and I will be here waiting patiently until it gets here.





1 comment:

  1. Really glad you got to come for a visit!! Things will work out...God will show you the way He has for you! He promises that.

    ReplyDelete