Monday, January 9, 2012

Not quite what I wanted...

Things didn't go the way that I hoped today.  I had to reschedule my appointment with the doctor because she had an emergency at the hospital, so I saw my trainer for a few minutes today.  My trainer looks a lot like Dolvett on the Biggest Loser, but he is darker skinned.... JUST GREAT!  But I can see that he isn't going to go nice on me :o)  Yes, that is a smiley face.  I don't want an easy ride.  It didn't take long to do this to my body so I NEED to have my butt kicked for what I have done.  He did say that I am going about this the right way. That he could tell that I am determined and not just "make a New Year's resolution" to break in a few weeks.  He told me to put myself on a High Protein, Low Carb diet.  This is the part that I am going to need help with.  I got the protein down, but knowing how many carbs I can eat and keeping up with them is going to be tough.  I have found something to read and it is helping me with my choices so I will let you know if it is true... I will keep it a secret until then...LOL

I know that I am going to be so sore once I get going but I am ready!  I am just tired of wanting to do something instead of just sitting there waiting for it to happen.  I know this time last year, I was on a treadmill or walking around my store's property...not sitting still!  I didn't wait until the weather changed because it was cold, I just did it.  I worked out to my DVDs from the Biggest Loser and watched what I ate, but now I need to tone not just lose.  I need WEIGHTS!  I just hope that I don't lose a couple of "blessings" because I kinda like "my girls." (If I have lost you on that sentence.... sorry)  I want to keep my curves but just look better with them :o)

I went grocery shopping and bought some of the things that I need....salmon, chicken, sandwich meat(all low carbs).  The only thing missing is snacks but I did find some that I hope work out.  It is hard to find low carb foods!!!!  I am trying to plan my meals that are under 100 grams of Carbs.  I may be a little over but I am going to make sure that doesn't hurt me.  I will eventually figure it out but until then, I will make it work.

My next training is Wednesday... I will let you know how the first full workout went.... I just hope I will be able to type...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment