Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Where did my mild winter go???

Three days into the new year and winter decides to show up!  It was butt freezing cold today!

Well one of my favorite shows starts tonight and I can't wait.  The Biggest Loser is on and SANTA IS ON THE SHOW!!!  The theme of this season's show is NO EXCUSES.  There are no excuses allowed on campus this season.  Of course we all make them when things don't go our way.  We find someone or something to blame because we don't want to own up to the mistakes me made to cause the problem or just take ownership of what happened.  Now in the past, I have been guilty of this but I have learned that if you own up to what you do, good or bad, it is always the best step to take.  Learn from the mistakes you make.  If you screw something up, admit to it because we are all human and it can usually be fixed.  By taking ownership of what you do, it shows you are responsible for your actions.

I know why I am over weight... I'm LAZY!!  I don't like to cook and would rather have someone do it for me.  I have to kick my own butt to lose the weight that I want to lose.  I am the only one that can make me do it.  It has nothing to do with wanting to make someone love me, because I have to love myself first and I am working on that .  I need to lose weight so that I can be here as long as the great LORD will let me.

So when it is cold outside, it really doesn't give me a lot of motivation to go walking like I wanted to do.  But seeing as that is an excuse, I will find me something I can do until the weather gets better.  I can tell you right now that I do have something that I can do and I TOTALLY forgot about them.  I have some of the Biggest Loser workouts on DVD.  I am going to start with them and then go to an every other day DVD....one day is the DVD and the next will be walking around my neighborhood.  So there are NO EXCUSES for me when it comes to losing this weight.

I really am glad it is a new year but I am already SICK of all of these weight watchers commercials!!!  I get that every new year, people want to get into shape and lose weight...Duh, I'm one of them.  But if I see Jennifer Hudson sing another awful song for that commercial I WILL LOSE IT!!  And it doesn't help that I am watching a show to help me lose weight.  I don't need her ruining it for me.  Jennifer, I am very proud of you for losing all the weight and keeping it off, but I just can't listen to your commercials anymore.

So, here's to getting motivated and get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment