Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Bucket List

OK.... I know that this is the second day but I completed my bucket list.

1.  Go to the movies once a month... I just hope that there is a movie worth going to...LOL
2.  Get my car back...it been at a shop since June because I've had to save money to get it fixed and the guy who has it, hasn't had a chance to fix it... so needless to say I miss my car :o(
3.  Go see my parents/family at least 2 times...with money being tight and work, it has been real hard to go and see them.
4.  Make a trip to a beach this summer...really wanna go to Florida so if anyone wants to go, Let me know!!!
5.  Lose at least 40 pounds...I really am going to work hard on this and DO IT!
6.  Start saving for a big trip/cruise... I know that this is a little vague but I think that I can make this one happen.<Next year it will say: Pay for my big trip/cruise :o) >
7.  Purchase another MP3 player/iPod and load it up with my music that I lost.... First album purchase John Mayer's new one.
8.  Read one book a month... THAT IS AN EASY ONE!
9.  Blog something once a day, even if it is one sentence!
10.  Reconnect with an old friend... I have one in mind and I hope she will be receptive.

Well, that is all that I came up with and I think this is a list that I can make sure it will all be marked off by 12/31/2012.

Let the marking off begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment