Saturday, January 7, 2012

Last Weekend of Normalcy

This is the last weekend that I will be able to sit down and relax...because Monday my new life begins.  I have my doctors appointment for my assessment at my gym.  I will find out how much damage I have done to my body so that I can fix it.  I don't think that I have done a whole lot of damage but that is also what the contestants say on The Biggest Loser and then they find out what they have done to their bodies.  I don't want that to happen to me before it is too late.  That is why I am doing something about it now.

I hope that I will be able to keep up my blogging while I am changing my lifestyle.  I am going to try.  I have a lot of people who have told me how proud they are of me, so I don't want to let you down.  I have promised you that I will tell you how I am doing along the way, that is if I can still use my hands...LOL.

So I am asking all who read this to keep sending your encouragement and prayers because I am going to need them.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment