Sunday, January 15, 2012

I missed a day...Let me explain...

I am sorry that I missed a day but last night I had a lot to do to prepare for a special lady...My sweet friend, Ansleigh Baxter.  I had to cook to prepare for her baby shower I was privileged to help put together.  The most credit goes to my friends Carra Rathburn, Beth Trammell, Natalie Thompson, and Karen Eller.  All I did was show up and help set things up.  I had 2 of the easiest jobs, making sausage balls and making punch(which turned out to be a HUGE hit).  I surprised Ansleigh.  I had to "lie" to her so she wouldn't find out.  I kept telling her I wish I could see her cute belly.  I don't get the chance to see any of my friends anymore because we live so far apart.  So today, I went back to my home Church and had a really good day.  I really do miss everyone so much and I hope that I can make it back more often.  I am going to try because I feel at home there and can't find another church that makes me feel that.

I still have an unfinished mission there and I will be back to fix it... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment