Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You will never believe what I just did.....

OK, I did it... I just signed up for a personal trainer and gym right around the corner from me.  I am really determined to do this.  I really don't have the money for this but I am willing to do this so that I can feel better about myself.  I feel like if I have someone, like the Biggest Loser trainers, yelling at me and making me do this that I will give up like I did last year.  I really didn't want to give up but I did and I just don't want to do that now.  I need to get in shape.  I need to get healthy.  I am getting worried about myself.

I have tried to put on the brave face and say that I just want to look and feel better but that has all been a fake. I really am scared.  I don't want to end up like some of the contestants on the Biggest Loser and find out that I am on the verge of death because of what I have done to myself.  I know that I haven't done the best at making sure that my body is taken care of.  Where I have my membership is at a new gym that has a doctor on staff and a clinic on site.  You get a massage after your workout!  I went in just to get a brochure but wound up signing up because of the price.

I will let you know my progress and what I did during my personal workout... it will be different every time.

Please send prayers, good vibes, good juju.... whatever you want to send that is good.  I want them because I want to stick with this!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO proud of you. Lets go for walks together. I always have weekends free. Maybe we can do this together. You can DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete