Friday, January 6, 2012

Is it me???

Or have we really ran out of good TV shows?  I mean I like the reality TV shows but some of them make you wanna say "Are you kidding me?"  I just saw one that was called "My Strange Addictions" and the episode was about a woman who eats LAUNDRY DETERGENT!  I am not talking about the liquid, I am talking about the powder! Then they showed the preview of the next show and this woman EAT CIGARETTE BUTTS!  I mean COME ON!  I know people want to be on TV, but do you really want all of the world to know that you are a sick ticket???  I mean there are reasons why those items aren't FOOD!

I didn't watch these shows but I did stop and watch long enough to see the woman eat the detergent.  I know... but it's like passing an accident on the side of the road... you have to slow down to see it.  So that made me look up this show on the TV network online and there is an episode where a woman eats dryer sheets!  OK, I'm done...I know that I am not perfect but there is no way I am going to go on TV and show the "alone me" if you know what I mean.  It's like Carrie Bradshaw said in Sex And The City about SSB (Secret Single Behavior).  It is what you do when you are alone in your home.  She liked to make a stack of crackers with jelly, stand in her kitchen eating them while she read her magazines.  Miranda liked to put vaseline on her hands, put gloves on, and watch infomercials.  Charlotte like to look in a magnified mirror at her pores before going to bed.  I really don't see anything wrong with any of those.  None of them are THAT bizarre that I wouldn't want anyone to know about them.  You feel normal when you do these things, but how can you call eating cleaning products and trash normal????

OK, I know this blog is supposed to be about me but I just had to get this off my chest.  I will write something about my life tomorrow...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment