Friday, January 14, 2011

Yes I am still blogging and Where's my mail?

Before I get to the topic at hand, I want to first say this.  If I write something on here, I will NOT use your name or intentionally write something on here to hurt your feelings.  Like I said in my preface, and I quote, "Here is where I will "unload" my thoughts, comments, and such so I won't step on any toes... well I may, but names will be changed to protect, I am sure you can probably figure out who you are... I just won't say :o)".  I give fair warning but I guess I should go ahead and apologize ahead of time because I realize now that what ever I say will more than likely offend someone.  I do that so I won't hold all of these feelings inside and wait to "EXPLODE" on those who I am feeling these things towards.  So I am going to continue to blog and UNLOAD my feelings.

Ok, now onto bigger issues.... WHERE IS MY MAIL?  I ordered a couple of things a little over a week ago and I still haven't received them.  I understand that Atlanta was under a ton of ice and snow, but correct me if I am wrong but isn't the U S Post Office motto "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"?  I WANT MY CLOTHES AND DVDs!!!!!  I understand that we couldn't get out for a couple of days, but couldn't they deliver what mail they had?  I am sure they had some coupons that I didn't need or an insurance form for me being old and need coverage, or a bill I don't want... really WHERE IS MY MAIL?  Also, since email and texting, hasn't letters being mailed dropped significantly so there really isn't that much mail anymore, so how come they can't deliver my mail that I want?  They can't say I wasn't home... I was.... for 2 days!  If my things haven't shown up in the next 3 days, I am going to get POSTAL!!!  LOL  Just kidding!  I don't own a gun and don't have the money to buy one so you won't be seeing me on the news.  All I want are my new clothes and dvds so that I can workout to look good in my new clothes.

Is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

  1. You can come workout with me :) And believe me, theyre still delivering mail..I know because I got 3 bills...3...bills.... -_- *grrrr* I'll trade my bills for your unwanted coupons and insurance crap! LOL And no worries here, theres nothing you can say that would ever make me love you any less! I know that sometimes people just need to vent! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete