Monday, January 3, 2011

Already feeling a change

Today marks day #3 and I have some good news... I have lost 3 1/2 pounds so far.  I really didn't think that I would see that much off since I have just started this "life style" change.  It will get easier to keep up with this because I am now back at work and have a lot to do during the day.  I was off work the last 3 days and I think it was harder when I was at home since I was watching TV and had to walk by the kitchen.  I am just going to have to be strong on the days that I have to be at home, but I know that I can do it.

Now onto more fun things... THE BACHELOR is on tonight!!!!  And The Biggest Loser starts tomorrow!!!  I am a happy girl!  One, I get to see Brad again and hopefully will help him choose the right girl.  And two, I will be losing weight with the people on The Biggest Loser instead of watching the show and eating while I am doing it.

So this is going to be a short one, because I now have to focus on these girls that is on the Bachelor so that I can see which one will be good for Brad!  See ya tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Ok, WHAT diet are you doing exactly? I am very curious. Because I am getting nowhere...but then again...I have yet to get off my ass and exercise either. I keep making excuses not to. I need to stop :( Im sooo tired of being 235lbs! I think we should do this together and be each other's motivation...sound like a good idea? Lord knows I need someone to boot me in the ass! And I am SOOO excited about the biggest loser! I love that show! It actually motivates me, so it will be nice to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and one more thing...I LOVE YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put myself on a 7 day cleanse from GNC and I am also only eating 1500 calories a day, drinking 120 ounces of water a day. The cleanse gets your body ready by flushing out as much as it can so your metabolism will kick into overdrive and that is what I needed. I can send you the pick of the booklet that came with the 7 day cleanse so you can get it if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn blogspot doesnt have like buttons..shame on them! Yea, I think that would be a good idea. I really need something. I dont have an actual "diet", I was just going to cut out sodas and sweets and eat smaller portions...which so far, has failed epicly! How much was the 7 day cleanse?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got it for $59 but it may be cheaper now because of it being the new year.

    ReplyDelete