Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sorry, just haven't been me lately

I know I haven't written in the last couple of days, but I really haven't been myself.  I guess it started on Tuesday, after being stuck in my apartment for 2 days straight with one of my roommates, who I found out is VERY inconsiderate.  He isn't as inconsiderate as one person who shall remain nameless, but you would think if you asked someone to help you when you needed it, they wouldn't have to be BEGGED! Well enough about that, because if I am forced to think about it again, I will GO OFF!  I promise to be more of myself soon.

Things are slowly getting back to normal here in Atlanta.  The roads are still a little hazardous but improving.  Schools are still out.  Work is going ok.  Some of our property is an ice skating rink and trust me I will not be trying out for the winter olympics anytime soon!  I have never seen ice so thick!  The way our property is laid out, where the ice is, the sun doesn't shine there so it WON'T MELT!  And where our front door is, the same thing is happening.  What ice is melting, the water is accumulating at our front door and refreezing.  I have called and gone to all of the hardware stores and other stores to find de-icer, salt, sand, kitty litter, or whatever would help but all of Atlanta is OUT!  So we are just going to have to ride it out.  And trying to get the customers to not drive or walk on property is another story.  I had a customer get rather angry at me because she wanted to move out of her spaces but her spaces are where the ice is and an 18 wheeler can't get down there or it would get stuck.  She asked me, "Why weren't you prepared for this?"  Ummm, excuse me but how am I supposed to know that we would have 6 inches of snow and 4 inches of ice?  I am not a weather man and they said that the southern part wouldn't get all of that!  I am not Mother Nature!  Sorry I didn't contact her and ask her to hold off until my customer moved out to cripple Atlanta.  I just really don't get the public sometimes.

Well, now that I have gotten that off my chest, I can safely say that I do feel better. 

I hope that I have made you happy(you know who you are).

Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. VERY Happy! I was getting concerned! You cant do that to me! lol Im glad you were able to vent. You need to! It is healthy!

    All I have to say is...poor kitties! no kitty litter...poor poor kitties...lol

    ReplyDelete