Sunday, December 30, 2012

Weighing on my mind...

So I am sitting here, on a Sunday night, with absolutely everything to do but don't have any motivation to do anything.  I haven't felt good all day.  I really didn't sleep well last night.  I still went to church but kept thinking about laying down.

I woke up this morning to a friend asking for my support in her journey to get healthier and stronger.  Of course I am going to be behind her!  I am always supportive in all of my friends if I can be there for them.  But as sweet as she is, she started a support group (which is closed, invites only) on Facebook for her friends that need the additional support to stay on track with their weight loss.  Just what I needed!!  I have tried to do this on my own and I have always failed.  I think now that I can succeed because of theses beautiful women and the support we are going to be giving each other.

I had been talking to my father about my dietary changes and he is behind me.  He is needing to gain a little weight and I am trying to lose a lot!!  LOL  I guess what I can't eat, my Daddy can!!  HAHA  I am going to be using my Biggest Loser tapes so that I will be able to do my exercising when I get home since it will be so dark to walk.  Once the time changes, I will be walking up and down our street.  I am going to try and walk after eating my lunch where I work.  There is a road that is behind my office that isn't really busy so I am sure I can walk it a couple of times before I need to go back to work.

I know that I will hit plateaus and have bad days, but knowing that I will have that support group, I am sure I will be able to get through it alot better so I won't get off track.  I will be watching the Biggest Loser when it comes on.  I know that I don't have a personal chef, a personal trainer, and a gym at my disposal, but I still get motivation from that show. 

So, once again, I will be on this weight losing train but hopefully this time I will be getting off at Skinnyville!!

No comments:

Post a Comment